Motorized Window Treatments
Motorizing your home can create a more comfortable life, while also saving energy and lowering your utility bills. Home Automation can also be easier than you ever thought. Many types of motorization are available for Blinds, Shades, Custom Shutters, Draperies and Soft Fashions. Choose battery or hardwired systems for privacy and light control with just a touch of a remote button or wall switch.
MOTORIZED PRODUCT OFFERING
- The Momenta™ Remote Control Shade App is our latest motorization offering. Find all features, system requirements and the simple set up here. The complete Momenta™ App Software Guide for Applie Mobile Devices is also available here. Need some additional help getting set up? Watch the video for the Momenta™ Bridge Kit Installation.
- The QMotion® Advanced Motorization System is available on our Genesis Roller Shade Collection offering state of the art technology and leading edge design to complement the look and feel of any space. QMotion® sets new standards of excellence for automated shades, with ease of installation, and can be powered by low long lasting batteries that are easily accessible inside the shade tube. The results are industry leading battery life and unparalleled quietness. The system is the perfect option for commercial installations where remotes aren’t always handy. A gentle pull on the shade sets it into motion.
- The many options offered by Somfy® paired with Lafayette window fashions offer customers the most extensive array of choices to customize their window treatment control. From battery operated to hard wired and home automation, Somfy® has the solution. Problems such as glare control, privacy, protecting valuable furnishings and adjusting those hard-to-reach window coverings are now solved with the touch of a button.
- Auto-Lift® battery operated motorization is a unique IR/RF system offered on our Parasol Cellular Shades and Tenera Sheer Shadings products for simple and smooth control. Even your top-down/bottom up Parasol Cellular shades can be raised or lowered for the ultimate in light control and privacy.
HOW WE HELP
- Trained Customer Service Agents to provide technical support
- We work with our customers to install and program motorized window coverings
- Liaison between dealers/designers, electricians and home automation integrators
- Specify electrical and controls for large motorized applications- on site or over the phone
- On your behalf we work with Integrators, Audio/Visual Companies, Architects, Builders and Contractors
Click here to visit our Window Treatment Motorization Video Gallery for How To Videos featuring motorized shades, blinds, shutters and draperies.
To learn more about window treatment and window covering motorization and motorization terms click here.